RAN Team Leader
Job Title: Ran Team Leader
Job Location: Johannesburg
Contract Duration: 6 months/ 12 months depends on the interview + extendable
Estimated Salary: Level 2
I am recruiting for a great opportunity to join one of the world’s largest telecoms companies with excellent pay and long term contracts (depending on the duration of the project).
- Be responsible for the availability and stability of RAN Network
- Be responsible for resolving incidents and fulfil service requests as RAN BO Engineer
- Be responsible for the RAN deployment of new change
- Be responsible for LTE Network KPI stability
- Daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly / yearly report output
- Support and training FME for troubleshooting
- Know clearly RAN network diagram and another product diagram of the relation
- Implement the 8 main maintenance actions (Health check, Risk management, network change, remote access, contingency, and drill plan, trace for the main issue, issue close, incident recovery) timely
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please apply for contact me.