RAN Implementation Manager
RAN Implementation Manager
FPG are recruiting on behalf of our client, a large telecom company, for a RAN Implementation Manager to join on a 1-year extendable contract be based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Manage the Implementation and Integration service delivery in accordance with company procedures and with respect to Customer’s requirements such as maintenance windows, specific site requirements and agreed network service impacts.
- Check and validate the implementation schedule on site and cluster basis.
- Manage the Implementation/Integration activities performed on site or remotely by Service Providers in assigned areas/region.
- Control Service Provider performance and take the necessary escalation whenever required
- Assure that correct methods, instructions, checklists and reports are provided by Service Providers and Network Engineers
- Assure implementation and integration according to installation/integration instructions, manuals and design documents
- Manage commissioning, integration, inter-operability testing, MVNV (multi-vendor network verification) testing, acceptance testing, and fall back situations and trouble shooting
- Review, support and, if needed, decide on a resolution to solve technical issues on-site together with Engineering, Radio Planning, Integrator and Service Providers.
- Escalate and obtain a decision from Customers related to the site and/or Cluster related issues during deployment.
- Perform Handover to Operation
- Co-ordinate with Lead Solution Architect, Network Design and Operation whenever required
- Prepare necessary reports
- Perform site quality inspection
- Monitor materials delivery and site inventory, together with Material Planner
- Conducting meetings with Service Provider teams, Engineering, Integrator and, if needed, Customer on a regular basis to co-ordinate installation, upgrades and integration activities
- Escalating to Project Manager any issue or deviation from the Plan
- Ensure the completion of documentation related to Acceptance and As-Built are achieved in time.
- Propose resolution to recover any delay in site, cluster and/or region work completion.
- Overall responsible for the Quality, OHS and Schedule on the assigned clusters.
- Reject or accept work including Bill of Materials and Services performed by the Service Providers
- High technical education (Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar)
- Minimum 5-year experiences within RAN Rollout Implementation management in multiple projects. Must have RAN swap project experiences at least in one of the project.
- Having good knowledge of Radio Access Network deployment related to Civil Works, installation, testing and integration.
- Ability to lead a team and build up good relations with the Customer and project stakeholders
- Having good understanding of Danish building construction regulations and any other related regulations.
- Capable to lead Engineering and Technical discussions and negotiations
- Positive attitude, good listener & communication and organization skills. Proactively identify and drive improvements.
- IT and process oriented
Language skill: Fluent English is mandatory. Danish is an advantage