First Point Group are recruiting on behalf of our client, a multinational organization. They are looking to engage a Project Manager.
- Act as primary interface for customers, develop customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage multiple Mission Critical Networks projects with specific emphasis on the following: managing the customers’ expectations, delivering the projects within the agreed budget, schedule, scope and quality and managing the sub-contractors and any scope creep.
- Responsible for end to end planning of projects’ scope, financials, schedules and resources.
- Report to the Head of UK Service Delivery, Sales Manager , detect and manage any project deviation and escalation.
- Efficiently communicate with different departments, including finance, engineering and pre-sales on the resources needed for project delivery.
- Ability to manage resources, time, budget and scope of projects to ensure project delivery is in line with client and company requirements.
- Complete administration paperwork, such as performance reports, post-project reviews and schedules.
- Hand over the projects to the clients operations team upon successful completion of the projects Primary interface for customers.
- Developing a strong relationship with the clients and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Support sales team with providing input to sales offer.
- Manage and mitigate risks in order to meet contractual KPI.
- Customer POC for support organisation, including managing the local support team.
Technical Skills and Capabilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in engineering, business or telecommunications.
- Minimum of 5 years’ project management experience in the telecommunication industry in the rollout of wireless networks (GSM/UMTS/LTE).
- Strong understanding of network deployment and integration of wireless systems.
- Excellent client / customer facing experience.
- Certification in project management (e.g. PMI).
- Pension scheme.
- Private health insurance.
- Training and development.
- 25 days holiday per annum.