Project Administrator – Telecoms
Our client, a global consultancy has a telecom division that is interviewing immediately for a Project Administrator with telecom experience to audit documentation in relation to telecom networks. The successful candidate must have an understanding of mobile network standards and best practice, ensuring legal and client contractual compliance is upheld from working within telecom 3G / 4G / LTE / 5G projects with the UK?s leading operators such as Vodafone / MBNL / CTIL / EE / Telefonica / O2. Any experience with companies such as Huawei / Ericsson / Nokia / Oracy / GTL / ARCC / WHP / Sitec / DMN / Commscope / Mono Consultants would also be interesting.
Despite the current Coronavirus situation, interviews are ongoing for an immediate start for candidates already based in the UK.
Candidates MUST already be based in the UK and have elgibility to work in the UK. Candidates that do not meet this criteria will not be considered due to the urgency of the project.
Location: Manchester / Birmingham / London (in that order of preference, an occasional travel to meetings)
Scope of Work
– Working knowledge of current mobile network standards and best practice
– Auditing HoPs across multiple telecommunication projects
– Ensuring legal and client contractual compliance is upheld
– Creating QA bulletins
– Completing desktop audit reports
– Ability to collate information and perform root cause analysis
– Knowledge of MS Office applications
– Reporting back to QA Manager/Supervisor
– Opportunity for progression
– Knowledge of the mobile telecommunication industry ? Essential
– Relevant technical qualifications? Preferable
– Previous experience in a quality role ? Preferable
– Knowledge of MS Office applications – Essential