Programme Manager – Support Operations
FPG are recruiting on behalf of our client, an international fixed access infrastructure and solutions organisation. They are looking to hire an experienced Program Manager with extensive experience and a strong personal focus, on support and maintenance operations, working with large scale service provider projects.
– The Care Programme Manager is responsible for all professional, support and maintenance ser-vices operations and is accountable for the assigned market and customers for successful service delivery execution performance, customer satisfaction and financial performance.
– She/he owns the end-to-end Support and Maintenance services and Professional services delivery process and acts as the single point of contact within the sales team towards the customer for all aspects related to the execution of network support, maintenance and professional services con-tracts.
– Care Program Manager has P/L responsibility for services business for assigned market and cus-tomers
– Customizes and implements services delivery strategy in the market and assigned customers ac-cording to the business plans
– Ensures compliance with agreed service delivery models and standards
– Ensures services delivery performance
– Ensures that plans are in place to have the capability (capacity & ability) to deliver within the time-scale
– Ensures that following Key Performance Indicators are met:
– Service Delivery Performance (contract fulfillment)
– Service Quality (transactional customer satisfaction)
– Customer Satisfaction Index
– Services profitability
– Customer Relationship Management in all Services delivery phases including improvement of cus-tomer satisfaction and management of relationships with key customer contacts
– Liaises closely with customer?s technical management to ensure close relationship and respon-siveness to customer needs
– Coordinates service quality improvement efforts and activities locally
– Searches for further service business opportunities in Customer?s business
– Application of internal Quality System procedures and practices
Experience, Skills & Knowledge necessary to apply
– Telecommunications Infrastructure (Fixed Access Domain)
– Minimum 10 years of professional experience in customer program/project management or af-tersales services management in telecommunication business.
– Proven track record to manage and control service delivery projects.
– Experience in managing customer escalation situations internally and externally.
– Very good communication and customer facing skills
Personal / Qualifications:
– Background in Telecommunications / Engineering Degree
– Minimum 10 years? professional experience in the Telecommunications / Service provider environ-ments managing complex customer projects
– High degree of initiative
– Able to work under high customer pressure
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Good interpersonal skills.
– Positive attitude and work ethic.
To apply or for more information please contact Phil Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org . Thanks