Pre-Sales Engineer – Juniper Specialist
First Point Group are recruiting on behalf of a client, a multinational telecoms organization. They are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer – Juniper Specialist.
- Responsible for supporting field engagement activities including technical presentations, creation of solution designs, assisting with lab and field trials, training and providing general customer support as needed.
- Understand and help drive end to end Fiber Access solution introduction process and adoption of our comprehensive hardware and software solutions with our customers, solution engineering teams as well as our Program Management Management, and Dev Ops teams.
- As a Sales/Professional Services Engineer you will be responsible for supporting engagements with new opportunities as well as existing customers who look to expand their footprint and/or Service offerings.
- Direct account responsibilities for assigned customers or territories.
- Provide solution design, technical sales support including demonstrations, evaluations, and training for accounts in assigned territory and perform technical presentations for customers, partners, and prospects.
- Prepare and execute acceptance testing as well as lab & field trials.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer, System Engineer or Solution Architect.
- Proven track record designing, testing and selling complex SW/HW solutions with focus.
- Comprehensive Ethernet and IP knowledge and hands-on experience. Juniper certified.
- Provisioning and orchestration software (incl. protocols such as NetConf, REST and experience in JSON).
- Linux, Virtualisation technologies, Scripting/Programming (Python) knowledge and practical experience.
- Ability to develop solutions hand in hand with customers and partners, convince customers of our solution benefits.
- Willingness to travel inside UK. Attitude of proactively getting things done, working on their own initiative.
What we offer:
- Working with the best and brightest global and cross-functional teams of senior leaders, Sales, Product Managers, R&D, Partners and others, responsible for supporting customer engagement activities.