OSS Integration Engineer (Access Transport)
An international telecommunication company is interviewing immediately for an OSS Integration Engineer (Access Transport). The successful candidate must have U2000 / Element Managers / CEM platform exposure and understanding of MPLS L2 / L3 VPN networks. Previous experience with companies such as Ericsson / MBNL / 3UK / Three UK / Huawei is essential.
Scope of Work
To Deliver the service assurance tools and reporting capabilities based on the data from multiple element managers
- Responsible for delivering the Access transport SA solution
- Managing the reporting capability from multiple element managers using the SA platforms
- Integration support for element managers with the SA and CEM platforms
- Responsible for KPI creation, performance and capacity reporting, data manipulation and analytical insights.
- Delivering the reporting based on customer requirements and contractual agreements
- Responsible for assessing technical risks in terms of capacity and performance reporting
- Represent Access transport in OSS/SA related multi-party and customer meetings
Qualifications as an OSS Integration Engineer (Access Transport):
- Demonstrated knowledge of the UK Telecommunication industry.
- Experience and knowledge of LTE / 5G network capacity and performance
- A professionally structured approach to problem-solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience of managing stakeholders
- Must be results-focused, resilient, resourceful, supportive, open and objective.
- Good understanding of Access transport architecture and service hierarchy for 3G, 4G and 5G networks
- Expert in U2000 PMI creation, template management and Qos profile management
- Ability to understand complex network requirements with MPLS L2/L3 VPN networks
- Good knowledge of MBNL Transport Network, its processes and toolsets.
- Good experience with network design documentation (HLD/LLD/DD)
- Integration and performance management experience with routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS and BGP)
- Good understanding of the RAN technologies.
- Good understanding of the BT MEAS Direct Ethernet and IPVPN product portfolio.