Start date: ASAP
Contract duration: 3 months renewable
*Due to current travel restrictions for Covid-19 we would give priority to locals or people currently in Benin.
This job role can be expected to analyze, prepare, implement, execute test cases, and verify the configuration and integration of a node/network/system. The scope could cover the scenarios of new nodes/network/system, upgrades, expansion (functionality &
capacity) and migration.
– Support presales activities: Analyze the customer needs and recommend product and service solutions on a high level. Analyze the existing network with regards to needs and possibilities for the customer.
– Plan integration implementation: Define the service scope for the service delivery. Estimate cost and time for the implementation. Plan for the order of the activities needed.
– Execute integration delivery: Secure OSS, HW, SW, licenses and configuration data is available in correct format/version.
– Prepare integration testing: Define system, module, and acceptance test cases.
– Perform troubleshooting: Troubleshoot based on process review (inputs, actions and expected results) when an integration problem is presented.
– Drive integration improvements: Analyze processes, methods, and tools with regards to performance and quality.
Customer, Customer Project Manager, Solution Architect, Technical & Solution Sales Support, Implementation Management, Test Manager, Network Engineer, and Software Developer.
Tools & Resources
PCI and Erisite. Other tools depending on the products involved in the solution, such as OSS-RC, Service On, MOshell, Element Manager, Defect Management Tool: JIRA, SynapseRT, Zephyr, HP Quality Centre (HP ALM), SW Gateway, ELIS (Ericsson License
Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) OR 1-2 years academic studies combined with at least 2 years of relevant professional experience.