FPG are recruiting on behalf of our client, a multinational and world leading telecom organisation.
They are looking to hire an experienced and multi lingual Telecom Implementation Manager to join them for an extendable contract position based in Brussels.
Implementation Manager 5G – Purpose of the Job
Implementation Management has a leading, coordinating and supporting role regarding technical topics, commercial commitments and solutions within a network implementation organization.
The job role is managing all implementation services e.g. Network Design, Site Acquisition, Civil Works, Installation, Integration services etc.
This position is mainly driving Build activities, installation and integration.
Interface to Project and Customers as well as other functions e.g. Local Distribution, ASP?s, SP?s, Occupational Health & Safety (OHS), Sourcing, neighbouring function involved in the rollout.
Tools & Resources:
Good knowledge in Microsoft Office suite of programs. tools like PIwin, GASK and SiteHandler/Erisite. Group Site Safety Inspection Checklist.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Typical experience from working as a Site Engineer, Installer, Civil Works construction, Civil Work design, Turn-key rollout incl. Site Acquisition etc.
– Training in and awareness of all OHS statutory and customer requirements impacting telecoms especially in the local market.
Job role competencies
– Organize and coordinate work
– Drive implementation improvements
– Handle work orders and compensation
– Manage acceptance procedures
– Assurance of implementation
– Manage workforce
Language: English/French or English/Dutch – English/French/Dutch is a plus.
Position is based in Brussels.
To apply or for more information please contact Phil Jones at email@example.com . Thanks