Health & Safety Coordinator – NEBOSH
Our client, an international company has a telecommunications division that is interviewing immediately for a H&S Administrator / Health and Safety Administrator with an understanding of H&S legislations such as CDM / NRSWA through working within telecom 3G / 4G / LTE / 5G projects with the UK?s leading operators such as Vodafone / MBNL / CTIL / EE / Telefonica / O2. Any experience with companies such as Huawei / Ericsson / Nokia / Oracy / GTL / ARCC / WHP / Sitec / DMN / Commscope / Mono Consultants would also be interesting.
Despite the current Coronavirus situation, interviews are ongoing for an immediate start for candidates already based in the UK.
Candidates MUST already be based in the UK and have elgibility to work in the UK. Candidates that do not meet this criteria will not be considered due to the urgency of the project.
Location: Birmingham / Manchester / London (in that order of preference, an occasional travel to meetings)
Scope of Work
– Working knowledge of current H&S legislation including CDM.
– Auditing SSoW across multiple telecommunication projects
– Ensuring legal and client contractual compliance is upheld
– Creating H&S bulletins
– Completing desktop audit reports
– Ability to collate information and perform RCA
– Knowledge of MS Office applications
– Reporting back to EHS Manager/Supervisor
– Opportunity for progression
– Knowledge of the mobile telecommunication industry ? Preferable
– In depth knowledge of current EHS legislation – Essential
– Nebosh Certificate ? Essential
– Knowledge of NRSWA? Preferable
– Knowledge of lifting operations ? Preferable
– Knowledge of MS Office applications – Essential