Design & Build Manager
FPG are recruiting for a Design & Build Delivery Manager with experience from a UK telecom background within 4G / 5G RAN rollout. This is a long-term extendable contract opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading telecom providers to support their project with a leading operator.
*Candidates must be based in the UK as sponsorship cannot be provided*
We are now looking for a Delivery Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the correct and proper delivery services to our customers. In this role, you will be an operational manager within a team of people (mainly Implementation Managers). You will be responsible for ensuring that sites from your designated ASP are delivered safely, on time and within budget. You will be required to manage the right level of resource across suppliers and internal teams efficiently. A significant part of the role will include NRO (Network Rollout) customer interface so experience in this field is essential. It is expected that the role will be working closely with the competence centres and global support areas. Data integrity and ensuring all data bases reflect the correct status is a key element of the role in building and maintaining customer confidence.
• Delivery Management
• NRO Design and Build
• Collaborate and maintain relationships
• Manage 3rd parties
• Responsible for delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• Education: (Degree or Equivalent)
• Min years of experience: (5 years NRO – Design and Build preferred).
• Domain experience: (RAN)
• Experience managing 3rd party vendors.
• Change and improvement management skills
• Financial acumen and strong business understanding.
• You will promote knowledge sharing and mentoring
• You will drive Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
• Leading & Supervising
• Capable of managing pressures & setbacks
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Strong customer orientation
• Self-motivated and teammate.
• Ability to adapt to change