Core Network Engineer
My client is currently offering an excellent opportunity to work in a major multi-international telecommunication company.
The ideal candidate who must have at least 8 years of in-depth core knowledge of 2G/3G/4G Core Network technologies and optimisation skills and methods.
Responsibility includes the following:
- The Contractor shall perform the following Services 3G/4G Core CS/IMS / Core PS /EPC Performance, Optimization and uses cases definition mission.
- Work in the Performance and Optimization team as a CORE CS/IMS/EPC engineer through signalling analysis.
Deliver Telecom specification, perform Telecom validation based on a solution to enhance clients tools with specific KPIs, features (Analytics BI).
- Responsible for performing some training or workshops to the operator’s core engineers regarding our probing system.
- Ensure good daily communication with the customer high management as the POC between the Client team and customer
The ideal candidate should have a good knowledge of practical experience.
- Network Performance Management
- Core CS / IMS / EPC, Virtual Network acquired through technical training and several years
- NFV/SDN Experience (vIMS, vEPC)
- Good Knowledge in Core CS / PS, IMS / EPC 2G / 3G / 4G optimization methodology
- VoLTE Troubleshooting and call trace analysis
- Good knowledge on Core IMS / EPC Parameters and Features
- Good knowledge on Core CS, IMS / EPC 2G / 3G / 4G signalling and protocol layers (S1, S11,SIP, Diameter)
- Reporting and good analytics level
- Core Network Vendor Experience is a plus
- Candidates must be eligible to work with the UK
– Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users
– Provide technical assistance and cross-training to other team members.
– Bring technical expertise (telecom/system skills)
– Problem analysis & solving
– Technical notes writing on demand
– Answer to requests for technical information