Are you a Field Engineer with commissioning experience on Huawei / Ericsson / Nokia BTS / RBS equipment? Our client, an international service provider that has projects with the UK?s leading telecommunication operators is interviewing immediately for a Commissioning Engineer. The successful candidate will have previous experience working on projects with the UK?s leading telecom companies such as Vodafone, MBNL, CTIL, O2 / Telefonica, 3UK / H3G / Hutchison, Ericsson, Huawei or Nokia etc.
If you are looking for a permanent role that can offer a salary, vehicle and fuel card, this is an excellent opportunity for you to move into a company that is expanding their presence in the UK.
*Candidates must be based in the UK with recent UK experience, candidates not currently in the UK can not be considered as sponsorship cannot be provided.
Scope of Work
– Commissioning of Huawei BTS Equipment;
– PIM & Distance to PIM Testing of Antenna ? Feeder Systems;
– VSWR & Distance to Fault Testing of Antenna ? Feeder Systems;
– Noise Floor Measurements of Antenna ? Feeder Systems;
– Test calls of Huawei Base Stations;
– Maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairing of deployed telecommunications equipment;
– Keeping records of upgrades, repairs, and maintenance performed;
– Maintaining in-depth, current knowledge of equipment;
– Reporting of the full working process on field;
– Maintaining workflow process reports with back-office support;
– Verifying service by testing circuits, equipment, and alarms; identifying, correcting, or escalating problems;
– Maintaining network by troubleshooting and repairing outages; testing network back-up procedures; updating documentation;
– Maintaining safe work environment by following codes, standards, and legal regulations;
– Keeping supplies ready by inventorying stock;
– Enhancing department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
– Demonstrate understanding of the mobile network;
– Have experience in a Telecoms environment ;
– Have external Field Commissioning experience;
– Have clear and active driving license;
– Show quick and logical thinking;
– Be confident in taking decisions;
– Have good technical abilities and communication skills;
– Have good knowledge of MS office pack and computer skills;
– Pay attention to detail;