Our client, a reputable telecommunication company within the UK is interviewing immediately for a CAD Technician to join their expanding Site Design Engineering team. The successful candidate must have recent experience within AutoCAD and producing telecom drawings. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is looking to develop their career on projects with some of the UK’s leading operators.
The benefits – are you looking for more remote work? To join a team of like-minded and enthusiastic telecom designers with a strong focus on teamwork? Then this is the opportunity for you!
– Produce technical drawings for the Site Design Department using AutoCAD
– To produce full GA, DD and As-built drawings sets in line with the requirement of customers? standards and specifications
– Establish and maintain library of AutoCAD Blocks and Templates
– Accurate information to be entered onto drawings
– Work to strict deadlines, able to manage pressures and work loads
– Producing drawing with required quality following given drawing standards/specifications
– Good communication skills to be able to liaise with Design Technicians and Design Engineers.
– Keeping using IT software to keep accurate and detailed Workflow Trackers and report within the team
– Maintain document log and document tracker
– At least 1 year of UK telecommunication experience
– Project experience with any of UK?s leading operators such as MBNL / CTIL / H3G / Vodafone / O2 / EE etc.
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook mail, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Mail.
– Recent hands on experience using AutoCAD
– Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with a wide variety of people
– Professional and positive approach