Business Development Manager
FPG is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our client, a large UK based telecom organisation. They are looking for a senior salesperson to join their Fraud Protection Services department focusing on continental European telecom operators and financial organisations.
- Working with Mobile Network Operators across multiple regions with the purpose of signing new partnership contracts for our Fraud Protection Services division
- Providing account management support for Tier one commercial partners and MNOs
- Identify Mobile Network Operators and MVNOs in key regions. Establish primary contacts for introductory talks
- Educate Operators on Identity / Fraud market and industry regulations e.g. PSD2, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of the need for Operator data services. Promoting us as a partner of choice
- Progress conversations with relevant stakeholders within each MNO ensuring relevant collateral has been provided and a full overview of products/services has been given
- Create an account plan for each MNO, providing company overview, recent company information, organizational structure, current relationship with us.
- Set up meetings with relevant stakeholders within each MNO and primary contacts within our team. Send out in advance clear agenda and ensure key actions are captured from each meeting.
- Organise follow up meetings so that service requirements are signed off by Legal; Product; Technical; Security; Commercial divisions
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure ongoing progress is being made with regards to the contract agreement, service integration and launch of services
- Provide ongoing account management support for international MNOs and be the first point of contact for any queries
- Monitor performance and account activity providing updates to Project owners in MNOs. Highlight any key issues to relevant stakeholders within our team.
- Track market landscape and update business on competitor activity and regional developments around the world
- Where required provide ongoing account management support for tier one partners in key regions including the UK
- Financial Responsibility: Contribution to the annual budget of 5Million +
Knowledge, Skills & Experience as a Business Development Manager:
- Experience of dealing with Mobile Network Operators. International contacts preferred
- Sales and account management background
- Stakeholder management experience with a view to managing project from initial conversation to full -service launch
- Ability to navigate around an Operator business and instigate conversations with multiple stakeholders
- Identify right contacts within Operators to speak to at decision making level
- Liaise with UK sales team to ensure new territory opportunities are lined up to support international strategy
- Maintain regular communications with MNO customers.
- Oversee project development so that services go live according to plan
- Educate Operators on how data services are of value to the market and how we can assist in monetizing these services
- Internal stakeholder management to ensure full co-operation form support teams and ongoing development of each MNO account
To apply, or if you are interested in more information please contact Phil Jones at email@example.com.