Business Development Manager
First Point Group are recruiting on behalf of our client, a multinational telecom testing organization. They wish to hire a Senior Sales/Business Development manager to help their business grow sales within BT globally.
- Overall objective is to drive new business sales of company products, services and solutions, through BT’s Global Services and direct sales channel in any and all theatres where BT trades with end business users.
- In addition to support other sales Key Account Managers with their endeavors on the same account whether directly or indirectly associated with channel business, through established channel partners and to a level that either meets or exceeds company’s BT Key account strategy and objectives.
- Contribution to and develop tactical and strategic sales plans and campaigns aimed at creating demand to grow the customer base through BT channels, both in the short and long terms, to drive -higher revenues, create BT customer growth and customer retention.
- Proven relationships/experience within the BT Group including HQ functions, BT TV, R&D, BT Global Services and BT business including EE, any international Global service business units.
- Manage, development and maintenance of account relationships in order to influence and engage with key customer stakeholders up to C-level on identified target opportunities.
- Leadership in the execution of sales plans that will deliver achievement or better against sales quotas.
Skills/experience required to be considered:
- Established personal network of key stakeholders within BT.
- Skilled at complex negotiations and ability to retain core company’s requirements whilst demonstrating value to BT.
- Ability to influence and negotiate without authority across internal business areas as the BT customer advocate.
- Familiarity with strategic account selling methodologies.
- Proven track record of achieving sales objectives and targets in the last 3 years.
- Experience in Solution Sales across networks, core, BSS and OSS, virtualisation, security and others in BT’s environment including an understanding of the mobile operator market.
- Exceptional communication skills including listening, writing and speaking and good command of business tools including SFDC, Microsoft Office and others as appropriate.
- Energetic sales leadership that motivates both internal and external personnel.
- Consultative selling style that helps build trusted partner relationships.
- Ability to travel at reasonable notice to any customer location.