2nd Level Operations
Job Title: 2nd Level Operations
Start Date: 1 Feb 2020
Duration: 6 months
First Point Group are currently recruiting for a 2nd Level Operations Engineer to work in Bahrain.
- Rich Working Experience in VoIP/IMS Core entities (Knowledge of P/I/S-CSCF, MTAS, SBG, AFG, UPG, HSS/HSS-FE, CUDB) and VoLTE (Fixed + Mobile).
- Excellent knowledge on SIPTRUNKING solution and Operation for Enterprise voice PABX use cases.
- Excellent knowledge on the Deployment and Design of IMS Network and it’s components.
- Extensive Working experience with SIP Call processing and SIP Supplementary Services
- In-depth understanding of Telecom Protocols and technologies related to IMS e.g. SIP, SDP, H.248, MGCP, DIAMETER etc.
- Excellent conceptual understanding of IMS evolution and trends – IMS Subsystems, functionalities and IMS SIP Services call flows.
- Experience in TLS, TCP, IPSEC, IP protocols.
- Working experience on IMS interworking entities (BGCF, MGCF, MRFC, MRFP) and interfaces.
- Media handling, transcoding and need to have knowledge on the MGW/MRS.
- Good Knowledge on different interfaces for ex Rf, Ro, DNS etc.
- Upgrade experience of TSP, IS, BSP, CPP, EBS, AXE Platform with Application MTAS/CSCF/SBG/UPG/MGW/MRS/MSC-S BC/STP-FNR/HLR-FE.
- Good knowledge of VoWiFi solution and operation
- Good knowledge of CS CORE interworking with IMS
- Good knowledge of IMS Performance & Optimization
- Experience in CS CORE node operation like – MSC/VLR (AXE/IS MSC-S BC), HLR-FE, STP/FNR (AXE/212 60), MGW (CPP/GMPv4), CUDB (EBS), EMA-PG (EBS)